Bright room in an old house.
Floor No.4(with elevator)
- Lockable room
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
Sunlight streams in through the windows of this comfortable bedroom. It includes 2 single beds, a dresser and a TV. A bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed is also available. A bathroom with a tub and laundry facilities are also available.
Guests can reach Nevsky Prospect in 10 minutes on foot and enjoy some retail therapy on the city’s main street. Take a 10-minute bus journey to spend the day at the Waterville Aquapark. Twenty minutes away via public transportation are St. Petersburg’s main museums including the Naval Museum, the Zoological Museum and the Academy of Fine Arts.
The surrounding area offer secured parking, shops and a supermarket. Many cafes and restaurants are also closeby. Metro, tram and bus lines are also within walking distance.
House rulesTerms of residence:
• The settlement is based on presentation of a passport or any document with a photo ID.
• Check and accommodation of persons under 18 is possible only in the presence of parents.
• We refuse guests in a state of alcohol and drug intoxication.
• No smoking in all areas (all rooms, toilet, bathroom, kitchen).
• breaks the silence after 23 o'clock to 9 o'clock in the morning.
• The drive guests.
• drink alcoholic beverages, including alcoholic. We refuse guests in a state of alcohol and drug intoxication.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||196 NZ$|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||738 NZ$|
|Price for > 1 guests||11 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption