Loft Story - Valencia Center
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Address||Pedro III el grande, 46005 Valencia, Spain|
LARGE TERRACE! Very close to the Palace of Music, City of Arts and Sciences and also the Great Garden of Turia River. Ideal for bike-riding and walking.
The LOFT apartment has living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, a bedroom with quieen bed and a LARGE TERRACE. It has Air Conditioning and Wifi. It can accomodate two additional people in a very confortable sofa double-bed. Children under 1 years old FOR FREE.
You can find there everything you need to enjoy a happy holiday. YOU ONLY NEED TO BRING YOUR SUITCASE, THE REST IS HERE..
Our apartment is a LOFT recently renovated and it is really a LUXURY.
• Hardwood floor.
• Living room.
• 1 BEDROOM with a queen bed.
• It can accommodate up to 4 guests because there is a comfortable double sofa-bed. Children under 1 years old for free.
• 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub and a shower
• 1 complete KITCHEN of high quality.
It is Very close to the Palace of Music, City of Arts and Sciences, both are located at the Great Garden of Turia River which has more than 33 Km, (66 Km there and back) Ideal for bike-riding and walking. Just 50 m. away there is a bike station where you can rent bikes.
• Heating and cooling by air conditioning.
• Internet WIFI and Tv.
• Parking at 100 m (NOT included).
• Full bathroom: Bathtub, shower, hair dryer, bath gel and shampoo.
• Bedclothes and towels.
• Crib, cribclothes and high chair.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Electrical appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge).
• Tableware and kitchenware.
• Coffee maker and teapot.
• A bottle of red wine made in Valencia of Crianza quality as a courtesy.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
• CHECK IN
After noon. If you need check in earlier, please ask. Deliver photocopy of some identity document. (identity card, passport. etc)
• CHECK OUT
Before 11:00 a.m.
When you arrive at the apartment, you'll find a bottle of red wine made in Valencia of Crianza quality as a courtesy. We'll give you everything you need so that you can move around the neighborhood and the whole city. We'll keep in touch by mobile, whatsapp or email just in case you need something. We are living very close to the apartment.
This is a peaceful centric neighborhood called "El Ensanche".
It is located next to "Ruzafa", the characteristic neighborhood of Valencia and the best fashion place and ambience in Valencia with a great cultural and artistic diversity.
There are a lot of original shops such as restaurants and bars where you can taste the best tapas.
The apartment is located very close (just 100 m.) to the typical Ruzafa Market.
• From the apartment you can walk to the best places of Valencia: Palace of Music, City of Arts and Sciences, Great Garden of Turia River, Ruzafa, Ayuntamiento Square and Historic Downtown.
• There is a Parking (not included) just 100 m. from the apartment.
• 10 minutes walking is the subway station Colón, where you can take the lines L3 and L5 (straight connection to the airport). Next to this station is El Corte Inglés, the biggest department stores in Spain.
• 15 minutes walking is the Central Train Station (RENFE).
• 2 minutes walking there are several buses stop that make you move easily around the city. The bus number 19 will take you straight to the BEACH.
• 10 minutes walking there is the bus stop of line 95 to go to the BIOPARC (zoo).
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
• Nowadays there is a fixed fare from the airport to the apartment for 20€.
• From the apartment to the airport the fare is what taximeter says but will be the same amount approximately.
• The city hall put a lot of stations of rent bikes that will allow you to move easily around the city. There is a station just 50 m. from the apartment.
House rulesREMEMBER, PLEASE:
· A garanty deposit of 100€ is required at check in. It will be returned at check out if appropriate.
· Pets not allowed.
· Smoking is not allowed.
· No parties allowed
Tourist License: VT-38220-V
|Price for > 2 guests||15 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Jose is a very friendly and helpful host. His apartment is great and has all the things you need for a wonderful stay in Valencia. It is nicely situated and in walking distance of all fun and interesting things. We enjoyed our stay very much!!
José es un anfitrión excelente, el trato no pudo ser mejor.
El apartamento esta muy bien acondicionado no le falta detalle.Esta muy céntrico se puede ir andando a todos los sitios, en la zona hay muchos locales en donde poder tomar algo.
Cuando vuelva a Valencia no dudare en volver a contactar con José
José ha sido un anfitrión perfecto. El día de la llegada fue puntual y nos explicó todo lo que necesitábamos saber sobre el apartamento.
Todo ha sido genial y nos hemos sentido como en casa.
El apartamento es precioso, con todas las comodidades que necesitas, ubicado en una zona excepcional y con todos los servicios a tu alcance.
¡Muchísimas gracias por todo!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption