Trendy Holiday Flat
|Address||Bismarckstr, 28203 Bremen, Germany|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few days|
|Calendar updated||More than half a year ago|
Living together in a house community requires mutual consideration of all occupants. To reach the undisturbed coexistence , the following House Rules shall be legally binding part of any lease agreement between coming into existence and Wimdu you.
Protection against noise :
- Preventable noise unnecessarily burdened all occupants. Therefore making music during the general peace between 13:00 bis 15:00 clock clock and 22:00 clock to 07:00 clock is prohibited . Television, radio and audio devices are set steady on low volume , outdoor use ( on balconies , loggias , etc.) must not interfere with the rest of the household .
- Bathing and showering should be avoided during the period from 22:00 bis 06:00 clock clock , to the extent due to the design of the building, the sleep of the rest of the household is disturbed.
- Treats for a special reason , which extend beyond 22:00 Uh addition , must be communicated to the landlord early on and approved by Him.
- All doors and entrances from 22:00 bis 06:00 clock clock must be kept constantly closed to protect the occupants. Who opens the doors between the specified times she has to complete immediately after use again .
- Building entrances , corridors and stairways fulfill your purpose as an escape route only if they are kept free . They may therefore not be parked or or obstructed by other objects .
- The storage of flammable , leichtentzünbaren , odor-causing substances is prohibited in the entire house including the apartment.
- In case of leaks or other defects on the gas and water pipes are now the owner , notify the gas and waterworks. If gas odors are noticed in a room , this may not be accessed with open light. Electrical switches are not to operate . The windows are open . The main valve is to close .
- Grilling with solid or liquid fuels is prohibited on balconies, loggias and to the immediate footwall to the building surfaces .
- House and grounds are to be kept pure. Impurities are to be removed from the vrantwortlichen residents immediately.
- Waste and rubbish shall be collected in the appropriate waste containers. Bulky waste , cartons , etc., may only be crushed geschütet in the trash receptacles . Please make sure that no debris or waste in the house, on the access routes or the stand of the refuse bins is spilled .
- On the balconies must be dried laundry just below the parapet.
- In the toilets and / or gutters may house - and kitchen waste etc. are not distributed .
- The apartment is by the tenant in the same clean condition to give back to the landlord as first delivered .
Common areas :
The tenant of the apartment , it is forbidden to enter the basement included in its " common areas " .
|Weekly rate||743 NZ$|
|Monthly rate||2776 NZ$|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Einmalig. Toll. Perfekt. Aaron ist ein organisierter und sehr netter Gastgeber.
Von der Location aus sind die City, die Weser. trendige Restaurants sehr gut erreichbar. Werde wieder buchen.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön - toller Altbaucharme mit hohen Decken, Fllügeltüren,
Die Austattung ist sehr konfortabel - die Küche und das Bad ganz neu renoviert und eingerichtet - sehr geschmackvoll und modern!!
Die Lage ist sehr zentral - und die Innenstadt und den Bahnhof fußlläufig zur
Mit der Schlüsseübergabe hat alles gut und wie vereinbart funktioniert.
Der Aufenthalt dort hat uns sehr gut gefallen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption