Comfortable Flat in Montgomery near EU
- Parking available
- Lockable room
Free parking is available on the premises.
The apartment is located nearby the Montgomery Square and Jubilee Park, between Woluwe and the EU Commission district. This very nice neighborhood has good restaurants and cafés, two supermarkets and three metro stations, all within a few minutes’ walk.
The apartment is rented fully-furnished and ready to live with :
- Free unlimited high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Digital cable TV (about 40 channels) and DVD player
- Bedlinen and towels included
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, pots and pans, plates, bowls, glasses, and cooking utensils
- Body soap, shampoo and toilet paper are all included. There is also a hair-dryer.
- Free use of washing machine, tumble dryer and vacuum cleaner.
Please let us know whether you wish to have two single beds or one double bed. By default its 2 single beds.
There are three supermarkets and three metro stations (Montgomery, Thieffry, Boileau) within a few minutes' walk. There are plenty of delicious restaurants and numerous cafés in the neighbourhood.
- 2 minutes by metro to Schuman station (EU Commission)
- 5 minutes by metro to Central station (Grand Place)
- 5 minutes by tramway to VUB/ULB (University of Brussels)
- 10 minutes by metro to Rogier and North station
- 10 minutes by tramway to Avenue Louise and La Cambre
- 10 minutes by car/taxi to Brussels Airport
- Bedlinen, bath towels and dish towels are included
· Deposit: 300 € in cash or blocked on a credit card, refunded on departure.
· Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
· Check-in time: flexible from 9:30 am to 10:00 pm if no check-out on the same day. Otherwise from 3:00 pm.
- Check-in is normally until 9 pm. You can check-in between 9 and 11 pm if you pay a late arrival penalty of 40€. Guests arriving after 11 pm will have to check in the next day.
- Check-out : 11 am
- Cleaning: only the final cleaning included. There is no cleaning during the stay, but you have access to a vacuum cleaner and a washing machine for free.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment
(Legal mention for Belgium : the furniture represent 2% of the rent.)
|Weekly rate||741 NZ$|
|Monthly rate||2124 NZ$|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Julien's flat is a nice, simple set of basement rooms which are ideal for anyone, who may be looking to get out and about in Brussels or see family and friends.
There are enough "mod cons" to ensure comfort, and, in spite of our initial concerns that there might be little natural light, the reflected brightness from the garden and patio meant the accommodation was not gloomy.
Julien is a helpful host and we had no problems.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption