Berry Life - Mystic Colours Concept
|Address||Ömer Hayyam Cd, 34440 Istanbul, Turkey|
Note2: If you send me message, I reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And i will send you address description with all arrival options and maps)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or text me when you are close, and I will come here within seconds and wait for you.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document (powerpoint) with maps. This document includes best arrival options with costs and durations. Our location is so easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive.
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas airport buses, you can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
c) Metro: You can use metro from Atatürk Airport to Taksim Square (Transfer to other line Yenikapi metro station). You can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
d) Airport taxi pickup (With holding a sign with your name)
* Bedroom: Real double bed, wardrobe, ventilator, iron, iron board, cloth dryer.
* Living room: Can be convertible to bedroom by setting up double sofa beds. Also includes a small wardrobe, table & chairs, TV and A/C.
* Kitchen: Full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster.
* Bathroom: With shower. Also hairdryer.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Outside Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
* Gifts: 5€ discount per piece for our “Nes-Shui Handmade Gifts”. They are all prepared by my mother Nesrin:) And all of them are one in the world. No copy.
* Hammam: 5% Discount in Galatasaray Hammam
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” in 15 seconds distance restaurant (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* One shot dishwasher detergent (1€)
* One shot washing machine detergent (1€)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly. 10€: If you demand again until completion of one week)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Our Offices: In the entrance
* Bakery: 5 seconds
* Small Market: 10 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* My Home: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 15 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 3 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availablity)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Alarm system
* Outside building security cam
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
House rules* Please do not walk in the apart with your shoes for your and future guest hygiene
* Please use everything gently as if it is your own house.
* No smoking please. But if you smoke in secret please only smoke on the outside window and be careful with the smoke and fire.
* Please be quite at nights, because there are families living in the other aparts of the building.
* Please switch off the lights and ventilators when you are going out.
|Price for > 2 guests||16 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
The owner was nice it was a bit too tight, but so was to just sleep all the time because we go waren.Es Istanbul is very close to Taksim but the road was very steep and narrow way but it is in istanbul parking is very bad if you come by your own car. Trozt all it was beautiful in Istanbul.
Die vermieter waren nett es war ein bisschen zu eng,aber war ja nur zum schlafen da wir die ganze zeit Instanbul unterwegs waren.Es ist sehr nah zu Taksim aber die Straße war sehr steil und eng so ist es aber in istanbul Parkmöglichkeit ist sehr schlecht wenn man mit dem eigenem PKW kommt. Trozt allem war es schön in Istanbul.
PERFECT! We came back from our stay enchanted ...
The apartment is very well located in a popular area with excellent bakery and pastry 10m, small supermarket, market on Sunday morning ... 5 minutes walk from Istiklal, close to public transport and Taksim Square (very easy to get from the airport), Ms Erdal you communicate a folder with maps, information ...
The apartment is on the ground floor, a little dark (we were warned) but very well equipped and very clean!!
Enough for two!
Very good value for money
PARFAIT ! Nous sommes revenu de notre séjour enchanté ...
L'appartement est très bien situé dans un quartier populaire : boulangerie et patisserie excellente à 10m, petit supermarché, marché le Dimanche matin... à 5 mn à pied d'Istikal, proche des transports en commun et de la place Taksim (très facile d'arriver de l'aéroport), Madame Erdal vous communique un dossier avec cartes, renseignements...
L'appartement est en rez de chaussé, un peu sombre (mais nous étions prévenus) mais très bien équipé et très propre !!!!
Amplement suffisant pour 2 !
Très bon rapport qualité prix
This was a really nice stay,the young hostess so very sweet and helpful
Very nice apartment !
Dear Istanbul visitors. The apartment is fully sufficient for the purpose to stay. Small but clean. The owners are very nice. I can with some calm, agree price performance. Greetings from the Black Forest C. Kaya
Hallo liebe Istanbul Reisende.
Die Wohnung ist völlig ausreichend für den zweck zum übernachten.
Klein aber sauber.
Die Vermieter sind sehr nett.
Ich kann es mit ruhigen gewissen,, Preis Leistung stimmen,,.
Gruß aus dem Schwarzwald
The owner treated us very well at all times and helped to guide us in the coudad. As for the apartment, had everything we needed and was well located The bad thing is that it was a -1 (do not put it in the ad) and was very moist and had many spiders and mosquitoes ... In winter cold would not go but in summer it was fine
El propietario nos trató muy bien en todo momento y nos ayudó a guiarnos en la coudad. En cuanto al apartamento, tenía todo lo necesario y estaba bien localizado Lo malo es que era un -1 (no lo pone en el anuncio) y era muy húmedo y había bastantes arañas y mosquitos...
En invierno no iría por el frío pero en verano se estaba bien
Hello enjoyed travel, My girlfriend and I have really enjoyed our holiday in istanbul. The accommodation was exactly the same as it was announced on the site of windu. There was plenty of choice but I relied on the stories that people had written at this property. What is important here though is that you're mobile. (Can walk) There are few if any places in istanbul that level. I give our apartment as an 8 rating.
Hallo reis genoten,
Mijn vriendin en ik hebben ontzettend genoten van onze vakantie in istanboel.
De accomodatie was exact dezelfde als die aangekondigd was op de site van windu. Er was veel keuze maar ben afgegaan op de verhalen die mensen geschreven hadden bij deze accommodatie.
Wat hier wel van belang is dat je mobiel bent. ( Kunt wandelen )Er zijn weinig of geen plaatsen in istanboel die vlak zijn. Ik geef ons appartement een 8 als waardering.
Erdal and her people are super duper helpful and always been there for us. They help me through out our vacation for everything. They even email me in advance about the attraction and anythin that u need to know about istanbul.
I am really2 feel blessed to choose them to be my host. The house is clean but to be frank it is not at very high comfortable since i have two kids but it is still a very good place to deal with especially when ure in honeymoon. i can get any information i would like to know and thanks to every tips u gave me. Really2 appreciate for everything!!
Erdal and especially Seyma with the excellent German skills were very worried about our "well-being". The apartment of Real Life was very clean, comfortable furnishings and central. This is the apartment in the basement and look out the windows on a house passage and therefore the apartment is no daylight, would necessarily have to be listed on the homepage.
Erdal und vor allem Seyma mit den hervorragenden Deutschkenntnissen waren sehr um unser "Wohlsein" besorgt.
Die Wohnung von Real Life war sehr sauber, zweckmässig eingerichtet und zentral.
Das die Wohnung im Kellergeschoss liegt und die Fenster auf einen Hausdurchgang blicken und somit in der Wohnung kein Tageslicht ist, müsste unbedingt auf der Homepage aufgeführt sein.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption