Luxury studio - historical center
|Address||rue Jacques Labatut, 31000 Toulouse, France|
Spacious studio of 28 m2, bright, quiet with a separate kitchen. Possibility to park for free nearby.
For your convenience, bed linen and towels are provided as well as the need for your first breakfast (homemade jam, bread, tea, coffee, honey ...).
Equipment: Internet by optical fiber, wireless internet, unlimited phone, flat screen TV, stereo, washing machine-dryer, dishwasher, hairdryer ...
• M ° François Verdier, 5 minutes walk
• 10 bus routes (No. 27 Direct to train station)
• bikes foot 3 min station
• Device 6 minutes by car
• On your doorstep: the Canal du Midi and its cycle path
House rulesSettlement of a deposit on arrival € 200
special conditions on the use of internet, digital TV and phone:
The tenant agrees to:
- Not use the internet access in the strict framework authorized by French law
- Not modify in any case the subscription internet, TV and telephone as it was made by the landlord.
All paying additional services offered by Orange such as video on demand subscriptions to Pay TV, video games and other services are not allowed to the tenant.
The owner can not be held responsible for breakdowns and failures attributable to the ISP (Orange)
rules of life in the studio:
• Do not smoke or bring pets in the house,
• not destine places than the house without causing nuisance (noise, odors, smoke ...)
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||561 NZ$|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||1766 NZ$|
|Price for > 1 guests||12 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||8 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption