Balcony apartment with garden view
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
|Address||Tatra St, 1136 Budapest, Hungary|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||1 day|
- Beautiful, newly renovated and furnished apartment in the city centre. The apartment consist of a spacious room, with a large balcony, bathroom, and a new "American" kitchen with washing machine. Unique design, fridge, high speed 120mbit/sec internet access (wifi).
- Fully equipped kitchen, bedlinen, towel provided. The apartment is situated at Margaret bridge in Budapest downtown. Convenient location, excellent accessibility.
- Located in the centre of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island. Perfect public transportation, the main 4-6 tram is minutes away, metro and Nyugati train station which goes to the airport is 5 minutes away. The trolley bus from Keleti train station stops in the next street.
- House of Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica, Margaret Island and Nyugati Train Station are within a short walking distance.
- The apartment is an island of calm in the downtown.
- The house has a big garden and only a few balconies have this privilege to enjoy this tranquility.
- It seems like you are in the countryside in downtown.
late check-in fee after 11 pm
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||527 NZ$|
|Price for > 2 guests||13 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
wonderful place to have a rest after a long day walking. perfect!
The apartment was exactly as one would expect, the central, bright, airy, fresh and clean. We can warmly recommend this apartment to others. THANK YOU! Cecilia and Ulf
Lägenheten var precis som man kan förvänta sig, central, ljus och luftig, fräsch och ren. Vi kan varmt rekommendera denna lägenhet till andra. TACK! Cecilia och Ulf
A friend and I lived there from Tuesday to Sunday in august. Soon after booking we got an message from the owner with all the necessaries. At our arrival, we were meet by at very friendly neighbour, mark, who let us In, told us about the city, and showed us the apartment. Its very central and everything is close by with the easy accessible tram. We can only recommend to stay here! :)
we had a wonderful stay in the flat which is indeed central Budapest and only 50 m to the river. Everything was as described and Flora and her husband were very friendly and helpful. (Thanks to Gabor at this point for helping us with the bicycles)
There weren't any problems! We'll absolutely recommend this flat!
Susanne and Robert from Düsseldorf, Germany
Great Place in Budapest - close to the Trams, Spa's and historical locations in Budapest. Flora was great, would recommend this place!
Very nice hostess, beautiful, well-maintained apartment building is a great location! Only a shower curtain was missing. Like to come again.
Sehr nette Gastgeberin, schöne, gepflegte Altbauwohnung ist einer super Lage! Nur ein Duschvorhang hat gefehlt. Kommen gerne wieder.
Beautiful apartment, nice localization and all you need to see is very close! Of course, we'd recommend it :)
We had a great time in Budapest, with a one-year old baby, and this apartment on the Pest side of the Danube river was a good base for exploring the city. A quiet and "baby-friendly" area, still within walking distance to the city centre, or a few stops by the tram.
The apartment is neat and nice, and the host Flora - after responding quickly to our messages prior to arrival - provided us with a baby cot, a stroller and a baby chair. There is only one bedroom/living room, but we had our baby sleeping in the cot in the kitchen, which worked out fine.
There is a 24/7-open supermarket just across the road, and a number of good cafees and take-away outlets in the area. Only a 2-3 minutes walk to tramlines 2, 4 and 6 which brings you to the Pest city centre and shopping area, Nyugati train station (one stop only), Octagon or across to the Buda side. The apartment is only one block away from the river (but no view), and only 5-10 minutes walk across to the Margaret Island which was beautiful for jogging or a walk.
There was a good wi-fi internet connection and with a baby it was also practical with a washing machine and a dishwasher. The bathroom is small (but nice!). The apartment is on the first floor (one stair up, but there is also an elevator).
All in all, a practical, quiet and nice place to stay in Budapest for a small family of 3 like us, a couple or a few friends!
We rented Danube Rose Square Apartment. It was nice and close to all the sightseeing we wanted to enjoy. We had a good time in Budapest.
Kleines nettes Appartment in belebter Straße mit allen Einkaufs und Gastromöglichkeiten. Schwer einen Parkplatz zu finden. Sonst sehr empfehlenswert. Super Gastgeber, völlig problemlos. War schon mehrmals da und gehe wieder dort hin.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption