Modern,Clean room & private bath
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
|Address||Rameau Dr, M2H 1V4 Toronto, Canada|
|Property type||Private room|
This guest house is beautifully renovated with six bedrooms. Every room has a flat panel TV with private ensuite bathroom. Each private room (has it's own key) is furnished with wood floor, brand new Queen size bed or double size bed and new bed linen. The whole house is air conditioned and heated. This house is located in a quiet, comfortable, safe and secure neighborhood, and close to transit and minutes away from parks and shopping malls. It is ideally suited for vacationing family, professional/business travel and visiting relatives and friends.
• Steps to a bus stop (1 minute) #25 to Don Mills Subway or #39 to Finch Subway.
• Minutes drive to the HY404 or HY401.
• Close to 2 Subways –Don Mills Subway or Finch Subway.
• Close to plaza, restaurants, supermarket, banks, gas station. (2 minutes)
FREE FOR OUR GUESTS:
• High-speed Wi-Fi Internet (12M from Rogers Ultimate plan)
• Complimentary cable TV in each bedroom
• Coffee and Tea maker & Microwave
• Local and long distance phone calls
• Fresh linens & towels
• All rooms air conditioned & heated.
• Housekeeping services weekly.
• Use of in house washer and dryer
• A shared full kitchen in case you want to cook a meal.
Our goal is provide you with a comfortable place to stay in Toronto which feels like home.
Guests should be considerate of other Guests in the house and keep noise to a reasonable level at all times:
• No smoking inside the house (please feel free to smoke in our front or backyard though);
• Kindly remove your shoes inside the house;
• Please lock the door behind you
• Please use the furniture and appliances with care
• Please respect neighbors by keeping noise levels down.
• ID required at time of check in.
• The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
• The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables by guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
• A refundable cash security deposit is required.
|Weekly rate||363 NZ$|
|Monthly rate||1079 NZ$|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
I’m really happy to say that my stay In Jenny house was great. The house and room was very clean and well equipped. Once a week house was cleaned by the professional team. Very important is also the location. House is located in quiet neighbourhood with a shopping centre near around. Is very silently and pleasantly, especially backyard. If somebody likes to sit and take a rest after long and busy day it is perfect place.
But first of all I like to mention about administrator and hose owner Jenny. She is extremely positive person with full smile all the time. She is very helpful and practically 24H a day on the self phone. Jenny is the person who don’t let you wait and she try solve the problems as soon as possible. She knows how to take care a guests and keep good atmosphere at home. In corroboration of I had a pleasure to live with persons which chose the Jenny house not for the first time. If I will visit Toronto , surely I will return into this place again.
My experience with the room was not one that I would recommend to any friends of mine. I had a couple of disagreements with the way the house is handled, firstly because I think they could have done a better job of negotiation, as it was very over priced for the area -- I tried to give them a little more money and asked for a decent room upstairs, but even though it was empty the entire time I was there, they said I wasn't welcome to use it.
Second, the rooms downstairs are actually the converted basement, and one of them is very hot, and too small for anything other than sleeping (I switched to the other one as soon as it came available), and that other room turned out to be too cold, as there don't seem to be working heat vents into it. So there were a lot of cold nights.
Upon using the oven for the first time, all the smoke alarms went off (probably because it has so much gunk in it).
The last disappointment was that there was another lady who had a baby girl that was the loudest child I have ever heard in my life.
On the positive side, they did have a cleaning crew once a week come in to do the clean up.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption