Nice cozy studio fully furnished
- Smoking allowed
- Lockable room
|Address||rue de la colonie, 75013 Paris, France|
Renting a nice studio in the heart of the 13th district of Paris. Full furnished and renovated.
*** LOCATION ***
Very well situated:
- 5 min from subway 7 (Tolbiac)
- 5 min from the tram/streetcar line 3
- 8 min from subway 5/6/7 (Place d'italie, Corvisart) direct line from Montparnasse, North and Austerlitz Train Station
- 12 min from RER B (Cité universitaire) direct line from/to both Airport (Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly)
- 2 min from bus 57
- 5 min from bus 67/62
- 8 min from bus 47/27 et 43
- 5 min from "La butte au caille"
- 10 min from China Town
- 15 min on foot (5min in car) from Porte d'Italie (highway, ring road)
*** ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
It's fully furnished:
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed in a weekly basis
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- 1 full size bed (2 people)
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- 1 Coach
- 1 Micro wave / Oven
- 1 Fridge/Freezer
- 1 tea/coffee maker
- Full set for cooking/eating
- 1 Guide of Paris at your disposal (in English)
Well located, there are all kinds of restaurant around, French, Chineese, Indian, Japoneese and many others...
Near a lot of parc stadium, such as Cité Universtaire, Montsouris park, Charlety stadium, Elisabeth Stadium, Carpentier stadium, National France Library and Theaters all around.
5 minutes away from the "Butte aux cailles"
30 minutes away from the Eiffel tower.
15 minutes away from "Mouffetard"
Very calm and safe neighborhood with everything in proximity (market, restaurant, transportation, taxi, bike). There are nice house or small block in the area.
Very cozy and well situated, it's perfect for tourists and visitors from all around the globe.
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in Paris, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
House rulesPlease complete your guest profile and contact me BEFORE sending your booking request. I would like to know you a little better before I welcome you in my home.
We expect people to treat the place as their own.
Please take care of the furniture and don't damage it, it's just been renovated, and most of it is brand new or very recent.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||444 NZ$|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||1319 NZ$|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption