The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
- Family/child friendly
- Suitable for events
|Address||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 weeks ago|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||8 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
La persona che ci ha accolto era gentile e disponibile!
La casa è molto accogliente e pulita.
Tutto come descritto!
Apartment: very nice
Location: top (inner city but quiet)
Any time again :-)
Muy buena ubicación. Excelente piso, muy amplio y con todas las comodidades. El anfitrión no nos dio demasiada información sobre el piso o sobre la ciudad. El edificio NO tiene ascensor.
Lo único bueno y por lo que podría merecer la pena el apartamento es la ubicación. Bèla fue muy amable con nosotros, pero lo cierto es que el apartamento no estaba muy limpio, había incluso alguna telaraña y el menaje de cocina estaba sucio. Las sábanas ni siquiera se ajustaban al tamaño de la cama y ésta tampoco era muy cómoda.
Great apartment. Clean and comfortable and with all the necessaries such as fridge, cooker, shower, TV, wireless internet, etc.
The great thing about this apartment is its location. On the Pest side of the river close to shops, restaurants and ruin pubs. Within a few hundred yards of the Opera House and Opera metro station. Another three metro stations are within walking distance. The Budapest "hop on hop off bus" stops just outside the Opera House.
It is just off the lovely Andrassy Avenue and central for most of Budapest's attractions.
I would recommend the apartment to friends and would stay here again when visiting Budapest.
Execente where apartment is just a few meters from one of the metro stations. As an apartment is very quiet inside which is great for relaxing after long days of sightseeing but no pretty sight and that for this reason the windows facing walls. If traveling with lots of luggage, you need to be strong or make several trips up the stairs as there is no elevator. But assessing the pros and cons, we, Lumphini!!
Situación del apartamento es execente a tan solo unos metros de una de las paradas del metro. Como es un apartamento interior es muy tranquilo lo cual es genial para descansar despues de los largos dias de turismo aunque ninguna vista bonita ya que por este motivo las ventanas dan a muros. Si viajas con mucho equipaje, necesitas estar fuerte o hacer varios viajes por las escaleras puesto que no hay ascensor. Pero valorando los pros y los contras, nosotros, repetiriamos!!!!
Bèla is wonderful; friendly and precise.
The apartment is as in the description. It's equipped with all the comforts (hairdryer,
washin machine, towels ext...).
and the apartment location is perfect, one of the best to visit, enjoy and live Budapest (also below the apartment there are small market,bar... and around the corner, 24h markets).
finally turn the corner and be in front of the Opera is spectacular !!!
Thank you so much Bèla, I hope to retur soon.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption