London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||19 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Great flat for a girls weekend in London. It was clean and had many facilities, including a decent wifi connection. Also warm and well insulated, which can sometimes be a concern in London in February. The walk to the station (zone 2) took about 10 minutes and then a train got us into central London in just a few more. There are also bus stops a short walk away, along with shops and pubs. Sidney was friendly and welcoming and he gave us lots of information on where to go and how to get about. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
We had a great time in London. The apartment was clean, cosy, and fully equipped. The location was good - just 10 minutes to the underground and to many bus stops. There was also a large supermarket close by. Sidney was such a friendly and helpful host. We recommend this place to anyone going to London.
We found the apartment to be just as in the description and pictures. Sidney explained very clearly how to arrive and he met us at the apartment. We were pleased to be so close to the river and it was nice to go for a walk without the traffic and confusion that London is sometimes famous for. Transport links were good and getting to the main attractions was easy. We will recommend this apartment to our friends.
Sidney was very professional and a nice host. It turned out that we needed to stay longer, and although he did not have any room he did find us alternative accommodation in another place. He was kind enough to give us a lift to the new place. The room itself was warm and quiet. The apartment has a large kitchen were you can also sit to eat breakfast. Kitchen, toilet and shower were all clean.
Good size flat, which is close enough to the station.
Thank you Sidney :)
Thanks again Sidney :)
The neighbourhood is really nice. The apartment is on the river and very close to Canary Wharf. It is peaceful and pleasant. All the pictures are accurate. There is a bus going to the centre from outside the apartment and the tube is about 10 minutes walking. The host is friendly and responded quickly to communications. All in all we had a good stay.
We had a nice time in London thanks to Sidney. It was straight forward to communicate with him and his information made it super easy to find the palace and check in. The apartment is in zone 2 and the tube and buses make it very easy to get to the centre.
Coming up from Gatwick was really easy - just go straight to London Bridge and then New Cross Gate on the train. The apartment is very close to the station, so getting to and from the centre was easy. There are many shops and places to eat in the area. The room itself was comfortable and warm and the bed was cosy. All other facilities were fine. We hope to come back when we next visit London.
We were happy with the room. Sidney greeted us and gave us lots of information about the city. The location is good because you have lots of buses to the centre, the train/tube station is near and there are lots of shops and pubs around.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption