St. Julian's - Private Room - 2
Floor No.4(with elevator)
- Smoking allowed
- Elevator in building
|Address||Mensija Street, STJ 1965 St Julian's, Malta|
|Property type||Private room|
St. Julians is a popular city flowing with tourists, especially during the summer months. It 'also a very popular destination for Maltese.
The town has only one skyscraper.
If you have further questions or requests, please feel free to contact me any time and I'm sure we can all work out. After all, I'm here to help and happy to do so. I look forward to your visit!
X2 from airport
St Julians Cirkewwa (Gozo Ferry - 20 minutes) 222
From St Julians in Marsaxlokk (Fishing village and market) Via Valletta 81 and 85
St Julians from Mdina (the old capital) via Valletta 51- 52 or 53
St Julians from the 3 cities (Birgu, Bormla and Isla, commonly known as Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea) via Valletta 2 or 3
2. Please leave the place as you found it , clean and tidy .
3. Please turn off all the lights when not in use .
4. dirty laundry will be washed on request .
5. So not hang wet towels on the bed or dresser
6. The kitchen can be used for light snacks till 21:00. (Salads/wraps/sandwiches etc.)
7. It is provided Shampoo and Shower Gel .
8. You should tell the owner of the first to invite friends home .
13.Wi - Fi is available .
14. The price does not include food and toiletries
15. The landlord lives in the apartment and a cat .
16. The owner does not accept people under the age of 18 years .
Maintain peace and enjoy your stay . :)
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||732 NZ$|
|Price for > 1 guests||33 NZ$ per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption