Miellerie Coté Jardin - Saint Victor La Grand Maison
|Address||Miellerie Coté Jardin Saint Victor La Grand Maison, 36300 Ingrandes, France|
|Acceptance rate||< 50%|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||More than half a year ago|
This is when La Miellerie came to life, as a place to keep wood for beehive construction, machines to extract honey ….a large industrial like building with bow windows opening onto the river.
A dream to renovate in loft like suites!
• Large living quarters with 2 master bedrooms ,a terrace and a garden
La Miellerie is equipped with, gaz oven and cooker, a refrigerator, a micro wave oven, toaster, coffee machine, water boiler, TV with a DVD and a stereo. You can have access to the property washing machine -3€ /wash -
Ad hoc house linen, plates, glasses, cutlery and cooking utensils are also provided.
The garden in front of the house on the river side is accessible for barbecues… and you have a barbecue to be used and kept clean upon departure.
House rulesBlack rubbish bags : wet waste, organic waste, left over foods, vegetable peels ….only
Non recyclable dry waste , glass paper and carton board : have to be taken to the old railway station of the village where ad hoc containers are.
Yellow rubbish bags: plastic bottles and containers, tin cans,food carton packages,
• La Grand’ Maison is a hamlet and each house has an alloted garden space. This is where the outside activities are to be had exclusively.
• The garden around the manor and the pool are private
• Cars are to be parked on the parking or in the allotted barn spots.
• Upon departure the house has to be left as clean as found upon arrival
• Our village of Ingrandes requires waste sorting - separated into different elements- It has to be done manually at the household.
• Yellow and black rubbish bags are to be left in the ad hoc containers at the entrance of the road –farm side- The municipal services will not pick the rubbish bags up if they have not been properly sorted.
• Glass bottles are to be taken to the glass containers in the village – old railway station
• You will be charged 50 Euros if you do not do the following sorting properly.
|Weekly rate for up to 6 guests||1085 NZ$|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption